Accounting Manager to Specsavers Sweden AB
Specsavers is looking for an Accounting Manager, who will be responsible for the financial statements for the Group Specsavers Sweden AB. The Accounting manager is responsible for a team of 4, and reports into the Head of Finance.
Key responsibilities are:
• Prepare monthly financial statements and reports in accordance with established templates
• Analyse monthly financial statements, analyzing and provide comments on deviations vs Budget
• Establish annual accounts, annual reports and tax declarations
• Overall responsibility of AP, AR & GL daily operation
• Current accounts, payments and reconciliations
• Establish tax returns
• Establish liquidity forecasts
• Continuously update the financial system
• Inventory Accounting
• Be responsible for the flow of current shopfit
• Authorization Function under authorization rules
• Responsible of quarterly consolidation reporting (Cons Pack)
To be successful in this role you have;
• Minimum of a MBA degree is preferred
• Managerial experience is a must
• Additional education within group accounting, taxes, inventory accounting, payroll and IT is an advantage
• Experience with current accounts, monthly financial statements, annual accounts and annual reports are an advantage.
• Excellent Excel skills
• High level of oral and written English skills
In a dynamic retail environment, you will be proactive and take and lead initiatives that benefit the business. You have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and develop strong relations with team and both internal and external partners at all levels. You will also have the ability to work well under pressure as well as demonstrating a proactive behaviour.
Specsavers offers you:
Specsavers offers you a challenging position, working with highly competent colleagues as well as working for a rapidly growing business. We are looking for true talent: people who are eager for the opportunity and freedom to make their contribution. It's going to be an exciting journey - and you could be part of it.
Specsavers is an international Optical Retail company with great success in all its markets. We are proud of our success, and are still growing. We operate in 10 countries. Our people are the engine behind the success – close to 30,000 talented, driven and entrepreneurial people.
For more information on Specsavers see www.specsavers.com
Please send your CV and application in English to Marianne Seal, 0722 391405
We look forward to receiving your application!