Are you passionate about PR and have an interest in the automotive industry?
Are you the PR professional with experience and enthusiasm for a new challenge? Then this may be the right job for you!
As PR Manager, you represent FCA in front of the national media. You will ensure brand and product awareness improvement in the market, develop strategy to grow brand visibility, and manage company reputation through PR. You will support the Marketing department in defining and implementing the PR communication strategy related to the brands and new models.
- Represent FCA in front of the national media.
- Ensure brand and product awareness.
- Develop strategy to grow brand visibility.
- Support the Marketing department in defining and implementing PR Communication Strategy related to brands and new models.
- Coordinate other local Public Relations.
- Implement brands PR Communication Strategy, on line and off line, automotive and mainly non-automotive;
- Propose, develop and implement local communication plans and budget, in order to improve the brands and products image in the local markets context.
- Establish and maintain media relations on all relevant communication topics.
- Identify and execute PR events.
- Manage the Press Test fleet vehicles and a coherent Press Test drive schedule.
- Support the local managers in all media relations topics.
- Monitor brand and product images on local Media.
- Set and implement a proper reporting and measuring system
- Bloggers and ambassadors (ambassadors program)
At least 5 years of documented work experience in the PR and marketing industry
- Previously worked with social media
- Strong ability to carry out projects from start to finish
- Takes initiative and has a well-developed sense of structure, order and clarity
- Knowledge and understanding of the Media landscape (Automotive and Lifestyle) and Social Media landscape
- Knowledge of Company strategies and image
- Fluent in Swedish and English (Finnish is an advantage)
Please observe that there will be an on-going screening process and that the position can be filled before last application date. So apply today!