As one of our team member is leaving for new challenges, we are now recruiting the position as Commercial Controller within the Commercial Finance team. The position is based at the headquarters in Gothenburg.
Place: HQ, Sweden
Do you want to work in a fast paced environment and proactively drive business performance in our global business? The role of Commercial Controller at Molnlycke is vacant and we are looking for a candidate to manage the overall data analysis and reporting related to Commercial Finance.
The position will be responsible for a toolbox for effective data collection and analysis, resulting in comprehensive recommendations and early warnings in the commercial P&L. The position also plays an active part in coaching and supporting the members of the global Finance team in order to secure continuous development of efficient working methods and timely and accurate reporting.
The position will work to:
• Proactively analyse financial information in order to initiate and drive corrective actions to meet financial objectives
• Communicate financial information, policies and guidelines in order to secure business understanding throughout Commercial
• Participate in / Lead defined projects in order to secure the planned outcome.
• Continuously evaluate, drive the implementation and continuous measure/follow-up of Key Performance Indicators (leading and lagging) and Dashboards in order to increase business awareness/acumen
• Accountable to maintain efficient, timely and accurate reporting in accordance with group standards and requirements
• Continuously develop and implement new tools for efficient, relevant and decision based analysis and reporting
Qualifications and profile
You have a Bachelor degree or Master of Business Administration or equivalent skills and a background of approximately 3-5 years preferably within FP&A or Controlling.
You have experience from controlling but also accounting and reporting, preferably in an international environment. We also expect you to have experience from ERP systems, preferably SAP, and high skills in Excel. You also have good all round skills within other programs in Microsoft Office.
As a person we believe you are a positive and performance driven team player with a high customer focus challenged by a fast paced environment. The position requires a high level of interest to focus on analytics, drive improvements along with being well structured and show attention to details when required. You are flexible and used to delivering high quality performance within given deadlines.
You are fluent in English, written as well as spoken and other language skills are creditable.
This recruitment process is being handled by Dfind Finance. For more information or any questions regarding this position please contact responsible recruitment consultant: Marianne seal, 0722 391405 .Your application will be handled confidentially and can be applied for at: www.dfindfinance.se. Ort:Göteborg
We look forward to receiving your application!