SKF works to reduce friction, make things run faster, longer, cleaner and more safely. Doing this in the most effective, productive and sustainable way has made the SKF Group a leading global supplier of products, solutions and services within rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. Services include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring, asset efficiency optimization, engineering consultancy and training.
Would you like influence SKF's strategic development? Can you estimate the potentials of a company or a market? Do you like to work with projects in a dynamic environment? Then you could be the next Mergers & Acquisitions Manager at SKF!
Group M&A is responsible for evaluating and driving Acquisition and Divestment projects on behalf and in close cooperation with SKF business management.
You will together with the Director of M&A be responsible for leading and developing the M&A process within the group. You will support the Investor relations & Competitive intelligence function with analyses of competition and market trends..
• Conduct company valuations and provide valuation support to the Group
• Lead smaller and participate in larger Transaction Projects
• Conduct Strategic market and competitor Analyses
• Support and participate in Competitor Intelligence Projects
• Develop and update tools and processes for M&A and Strategic Analyses
We expect you to have
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Finance
• Strategic mindset with strong analytical skills
• 5-8 years’ experience from Financial Valuation and Transactions
• Developed project management and networking skills
• Well expressed in English. Other languages are meriting
• Experience from operations and/or leading negotiations is meriting
You will enjoy working in this position if you
• Are self-driven and motivated to take on and solve tasks of flexible size and nature
• Are pragmatic and solutions oriented unafraid to take decisions within provided work frame
• Are interested in business performance and how to estimate and extract potential value from it
• Like to work and interact with senior management on an international basis
• Are prepared to travel when projects demand so (15-20 %)
The opportunity to work in a small team, networking with fantastic SKF colleagues world-wide with the possibility to be engaged in projects of high strategic importance on a world-wide basis.
You will report to the Director of Mergers & Acquisitions who is located at the headquarters in Gothenburg.
Are you interested?
...and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with CV in English via www.dfindfinance.se. For questions regarding the role please contact Recruitment consultant Elisabeth Lidstedt 0733-434571 or firstname.lastname@example.org