Team Manager – Data Driven Services – Atlas Copco Industrial Technique AB
Do you want to be in charge of creating a competent and innovative team? Active participation in building and evolving the technical product roadmap, dialogs and discussions? All in collaboration with stakeholders in marketing, customers centers and development teams around the world? If the answer is yes – this is a challenge for you.
This is your assignment:
- Drive development of data driven services within the division, tight collaboration other teams and companies, manage resources and staff, initiating technical investigations and projects
- Developing an organization with the right competences and knowledge to meet customer and market requirements
- Interact internationally with product development teams in application and server software development
- Initiating projects to engage and inspire towards working with new technologies and thus driving Atlas Copco Industrial Technique forward into the future
- Travelling worldwide to local offices to visit clients and gain a deeper understanding of the business
- Responsible and participating in a software development life cycle - through and together with others
- Programming and enhancement of critical systems within a global manufacturing industry
- Familiar and experienced with adapting to different cultures and ways of cooperating
- Academic degree within preferably Science in Engineering, or other relevant area
- Passionate with a great engagement, an entrepreneurial and driven attitude
- Committed team-oriented leader with the ability to inspire others towards a common goal
- Sustained and consistent with a flexible attitude to change and new trends
Atlas Copco is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. Atlas Copco develops products and service focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries. In 2015, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK 102 (BEUR 10.9) and more than 43 000 employees.
Learn more www.atlascopco.com
We will interview candidates on going so warm welcome with your application today. In this recruitment process Atlas Copco is cooperating with Dfind IT. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact recruitment consultant Ann-Christine Holmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.