Test leader – Data Driven Services – Atlas Copco Industrial Technique AB
Do you want to be a part of a team with an entrepreneurial spirit with the goal to keep up with the latest technology and contribute with new methods to ensure long lived software?
Do you want to work with colleagues and clients around the world in an international environment?
If the answer is yes – this is a challenge for you.
Together with a team, that will grow from you at start and then up to a couple of testers, you’ll work with a new initiative to form and develop the business related to data driven services. You will work in a Microsoft environment within the R&D department and create solutions with future technology within web and cloud computing, with the purpose of improving the tools. We strive to serve and develop our products in order to obtain highest possible customer satisfaction and remain as the world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions.
This is your assignment:
- Analyse requirements during the requirements analysis phase of projects
- Close collaboration with system developers both hands-on and as a test leader
- Test firing; new and existing systems and troubleshooting
- In collaboration with project management you will plan test scope, synchronize test strategies and deadlines
- Keep track of the new requirements from the project
- From the start you are the first responsible tester in this new team. However you will interact internationally and collaborate with other test teams in application and server software development, as well as product owners and customer centers around the world
- Minimum of 3 years of testing experience within Jira, TestRail and VMware
- Good knowledge and understanding from system integration within mechanical connections
- Preferably experience and understanding of Pearl, SQL, Phyton and testautomation
- It is of great advantage if you have experience and deeper understanding of embedded programming in languages such as C++ and Java
- We also see that you have obtained an Academic degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other relevant area, or the equivalent in job experience
- Fluent in English; written and verbally, meriting with knowledge within German
As a person you are serviceminded and communicative. You enjoy acting with several internal- and external contacts. In addition you are a selfdriven and prestigeless tester with a strucutured, thorough and convincing mindset. You can stand up for you opinions and yet be a good listener.
Atlas Copco’s Industrial Technique AB business area provides industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software and services through a global network. It innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing and maintenance, and in vehicle service. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, France and Japan. www.atlascopco.com
Atlas Copco is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. Atlas Copco develops products and service focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries. In 2015, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK 102 (BEUR 10.9) and more than 43 000 employees.
Learn more www.atlascopco.com
We will interview candidates on going so warm welcome with your application today. In this recruitment process Atlas Copco is cooperating with Dfind IT. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact recruitment consultant Ann-Christine Holmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.