C++ Software Engineer with passion for customer relations – worldwide
Would you like to work on the global market with well-known brands at the centre of events? As Field Application Engineer, you will get the opportunity to work globally with the latest and most exciting happenings within Atlas Copco. In short, your mission will be to drive and increase our customer satisfaction.
- Start to work with C++ programming, and gradually take on new responsibilities.
- Meet and understanding your customers’ needs to be the interface between development and end-user.
- Cooperate with ten colleagues in Nacka, as well as offices around the world
- Minimum three years’ experience from C++ software development.
- Preferably within an international company you need to be fluent in English, both written and spoken alike.
- Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin or German are beneficial.
- You have a strong understanding of systems as well as of the combination between software and electronics.
- Master of Science in Engineering, along with specialization in Electronics, Data or Mechatronics.
- Outgoing and a customer-focused attitude and the ability to build relationships and trust among your customers.
- You enjoy meeting new people as well as having confidence and networking skills.
- You also communicate in a professional way and understand our company as a whole.
- As you will work globally it is important for you to also enjoy operating in other cultures.
Atlas Copco AB is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. Atlas Copco develops products and service focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries. In 2015, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK 102 (BEUR 10.9) and more than 43 000 employees.
Learn more www.atlascopco.com
We will interview candidates on going so warm welcome with your application today. In this recruitment process Atlas Copco is cooperating with Dfind IT. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact recruitment consultant Ann-Christine Holmer at email@example.com.
Uppdragsgivare: Altas Copco Industrial Technique AB