Fullstack Developer (Scala) to Mina Tjänster
Mina Tjänster consists of a small team of developers dedicated to building great systems that can simplify for consumers to make informed decisions regarding their personal finance. Mina Tjänster is the free tool for managing your subscriptions. It enables you to get full control over your monthly payments, everything from gym membership to unwanted movie subscriptions. Furthermore, the app offers you customized, better alternatives for subscriptions. As a result, you can save money every month by simply canceling the subscriptions, or changing them. The long-term mission is for individuals to get full control over their financial situation.
Mina Tjänster launched in March 2016. Since then we’ve grown to 45.000+ users. Our business model is proven and we are now facing to scale our systems to be able to handle 100 000 concurrent sessions. The goal is to grow the user-base to 3 million users within 1.5 years. Hopefully YOU can be part of this awesome journey!
About this opportunity:
Mina Tjänster is now looking to hire another fullstack developer. From day 1 you’ll play an important part in our small agile development team and contribute to both strategic and technical decisions. As a developer at Mina Tjänster you will:
- join a team where everyone’s voice counts as equal. Decisions are made quick and deployment is done daily.
- have a product owner that doesn’t decide when it comes to technical decisions – you’ll have plenty of freedom to solve the problems your way together with the team.
- work for a company that prioritize personal growth among our employees – you’ll be no exception (i.e. we coach each other to reach our personal goals and foster a culture of self-leadership).
- be offered a compensation-mix of salary and shares in the company.
- High working proficiency in English
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming – such as C#, Java
- Experience working with databases, for example: SQL, Redis and MongoDB
- Ability to develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Interested in Functional Programming – such as Haskell, Scala, Erlang
- Interested in building scalable systems.
In this recruitment process Mina Tjänster cooperates with Dfind IT. Should you need more information, please contact Recruitment Consultant Josefine Berglund at +4672-549 19 80 or email@example.com. To apply, you may register your application on www.dfind.se.
Employer: Mina Tjänster
Job Type: Fulltime
Start: As soon as possible
About Dfind IT:
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consulting firm specializing in IT. We work to help others to succeed. Our goal is that our candidates find the perfect assignment and that our customers find just the skills they need. All who work with us are specialists in IT skills. We employ only dedicated people with the right attitude to support our values: Passion & Simplicity. We believe that commitment and simplicity is the key to a good future for our candidates and our clients – a future where we can help more people succeed.