Linux, virtualization and cloud experience?
Are you a senior IT engineer who previously worked with virtualization and cloud Solutions, can handle Linux without problems, but also is comfortable with Windows administration?
Do you have knowledge or experience within Open Stack and some knowledge within network, routing and switching?
If you also would like to be a part of the latest technology and be part of a skilled team, you should definately contact us!
In this role you will not only work with new technologies, products and environments. You will aslo suggest improvements, use your expertise and continue to develop. Be a part of an international environment in which you work with internal customers around the world.
The person we are looking for will:
- Carry out maintenance and monitoring of Vmware virtualized environment.
- Monitor and maintain Cisco UCS infrastructure.
- Configuration of EMC SAN infra, such as provisioning LUNs and mapping to hosts.
- Allocation and provisioning of blade servers to VMware clusters.
- Management and configuring ESX hosts.
- Deploy new hosts, servers both physical and virtual.
- Automating tasks via scripting using PowerShell/PowerCLI, bash and ansible.
- Provide support to customer SPoC.
- Manage support tickets.
- Provide support for all infrastructure, including Linux/Unix and Windows virtual machines.
- Manage, monitor and perform maintenance of SQL servers.
- Work within Windows Active Directory.
- Deploy and manage servers via puppet.
- Create and maintain documentation of infrastructure.
Deadline for applications: 20170330
Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
For information: Sandra Jardås
At least 3 years experience working in the IT / Telecom.
- Virtualization / Cloud
- Worked with VMware
- Proficient in Unix / Linux
- Have knowledge in fixed IP networks ( a plus with CCNA cert)
- Enjoy working in teams and with people from other units.
- Selfdriven, problemsolver and curious.
- Having the ability to see the big picture as well as details.
- Communicative, both orally and in writing.
- Advantage if you have script knowledge (such as Perl, Python, shell scripts, etc.)
To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specialising in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills. We only employ dedicated people with the right attitude who support our values: Passion & Simplicity. We believe that passion and simplicity are the route to a great future for our candidates and our customers – a future in which we can help more people to succeed.