QA Engineer (Test Automation) to Football Addicts
Football Addicts is the Swedish app developer behind popular apps Forza Football and Forza 90’. Forza Football keeps users up-to-date on their favorite teams and competitions, and has a great coverage of video highlights and many other cool features. The app has over 10 million installs and over 2 million monthly active users. At peak hours it handles thousands requests per second and sends millions of push notifications. The app covers over 420 leagues from around the world. Over 40% of Forza Football users check the app every day.
Football Addicts is bootstrapped and profitable, which means no interference from investors - we have full control over our company and products, and we only build things we are proud of. We keep things simple, we have no middle managers and we avoid lengthy company policies and bureaucracy.
We are now looking for a QA Engineer to join our team in Gothenburg, Sweden. The office has around 30 employees divided on three agile teams, all dedicated to building great mobile apps for football fans all over the world.
About the job:
As a QA Engineer at Football Addicts you will be responsible for driving quality improvements and quality work of our main product - Forza Football - on both Android and iOS platforms. You will be doing both manual/exploratory testing as well as taking us to the next level of automated testing.
To succeed in this role we believe that you are passionate about quality work and like working in agile teams. We are looking for an automation champion who will enjoy the challenge of working in an agile and fast-paced environment.
- Documented experience of software development
- Documented experience of software quality assistance/assurance
- Experience with manual testing of mobile applications
- Knowledge of how to develop automation frameworks
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools for mobile applications (such as Appium, Calabash, Frank, MonkeyTalk, Robotium or similar)
- Experience in test planning and writing clear, comprehensive test cases and check lists
- Exposure to Model-based testing (knowledge of GraphWalker is a plus)
- Proficient with Exploratory testing
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance/load testing is a plus
Football Addicts offers great benefits such as:
- Your choice of computer setup
- Flexible work hours
- Five weeks paid vacation, unlimited time off
- No middle managers and unnecessary bureaucracy
- Being part of an autonomous team where your opinion matters
- Breakfast every day
- Friday beers
- Conference visits with all expenses paid
- Ping-pong and shuffleboard
- Become a shareholder
- Relocation support
- Visa sponsorship
- Come as you are, we strongly believe in a diverse workplace
- Parental leave benefits
- Make sure to visit our Instagram account for further insight https://www.instagram.com/_footballaddicts/
In this recruitment process we cooperate with Dfind IT. Should you need more information, please contact David Näsström, firstname.lastname@example.org or Josefine Berglund at email@example.com. To apply, please register your application at www.dfind.se. Selection and interviews will be made continuously.
Dfind IT carried out the Joel Test with Football Addicts to rate the quality of their software team. The test includes 12 questions and Football Addicts answered YES on 12 out of 12 questions, which indicates a very modern and efficient development environment. You can view the test below:
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Job Type: Fulltime
Start: As soon as possible
About Dfind IT:
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consulting firm specializing in IT. We work to help others to succeed. Our goal is that our candidates find the perfect assignment and that our customers find just the skills they need. All who work with us are specialists in IT skills. We employ only dedicated people with the right attitude to support our values: Passion & Simplicity. We believe that commitment and simplicity is the key to a good future for our candidates and our clients – a future where we can help more people succeed.
Key words: Quality Assurance, QA, Quality Assistance, Test, Manual testing, Exploratory testing, Model-based testing, GraphWalker, Automation, Appium, Calabash, Frank, MonkeyTalk, iOS UI Automation, Robotium, iOS-driver, Ui Automator, KeepItFunctional, Selendroid, EarlGrey, Agile, Scrum, Selenium, Software Development, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Sinatra, Elixir, Linux, MySQL, Redis