Scrum master wanted!
You need to:
- Have Scrum master experience and a genuine interest in Scrum and Agile way of working.
- Be able to transform Agile way of working into reality and in a simple way explain and clarify for the teams.
- Motivate the teams in a good way and coach them towards good team spirit and efficiency.
- Share best practice from your own experiences!
- Be fluent in both Swedish and English
- Ensure that Scrum is understood and enacted
- Helps those outside the Scrum team, understand which of their interactions with the Scrum team are helpful and which aren’t.
- Helping the Scrum team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items
- Causing change that increases the productivity of the Scrum team.
- Helping the teams to create high-value products.
- Working with other Scrum masters to increase the effectiveness.
Ort: Göteborg (Gothenburg)
Extent: Full time
Last day to apply: 2017-04-20
Selection and interviews will take place continuously.
The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org
To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
About Dfind IT:
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specializing in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills. We only employ dedicated people with the right attitude who support our values: Passion & Simplicity. We believe that passion and simplicity are the route to a great future for our candidates and our customers – a future in which we can help more people to succeed.