Senior Business Analyst
The Operations Manufacturing capability is distributed across the company’s sites globally with main sites in Europe being Sweden, UK, France and Germany. Manufacturing at the company covers a range of processes in the delivery of the product through production planning, formulation, packaging and quality management, and is supported by areas such as environmental monitoring and plant availability. The scope for systems in this area covers manufacturing execution (MES), warehouse management, plant performance, SAP and document management.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a relatively new team within Operations IT EMEA, supporting the EMEA region manufacturing sites. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a proven track record in delivery, as well as strong team managment and customer stakeholder management skills. You will need the ablity to build relationships easily with great communication skills and a first class work ethic. The right attitude is crucial to this role. We are looking for a talented individual with the aspiration and potential to move into more senior or strategic / decision-making roles within IT.
Working as a senior business analyst you will be responsible for understanding the business issues and data challenges of the organisation and take the form of planning and management of several inter-related initiatives, helping senior-level business stakeholders make informed decisions about which initiatives to tackle and how to tackle them. A key aspect of the role is working strategically with the aim of joining up the IT strategy across EMEA Operations, driving standardisation and harmonisation across the region and working to stabilise and exploit the systems. This requires an in depth understanding to be developed of the Operations IT systems landscape and architecture for EMEA IT. The focus will be to understand the business processes our systems support, taking into consideration what is required at each site as well as across the whole of EMEA to ensure we have a strategy that aligns all of EMEA, Operations and company strategies. The individual must know and be sensitive to the stakeholders in their area, many of whom can directly influence opportunities.
The role holder will be responsible for maintaining a thourough awareness of how the business operation works and helping the stakeholders explore technology options to execute their roles more effectively. As the role holder learns more about the business processes and how areas throughout the organisation use the technology you support, you will build real partnerships with business stakeholders. Through these discussions, you will be expected to create an opportuntiy for yourself to become a partner in the business change and you will be visible and become respected by senior leadership teams for your collaboration and delivery of IT initatives and gain credibility for driving IT forward in key business areas where IT can make a true difference. This role provides the individual to gain a real insight to the manufactuing process, how a manufacuting site operates and to be part of a team that drives a fundamential part of the company’s business.
The role holder will act as a Senior Business Analyst for one of the EMEA sites within Operations IT, covering customers, business processes and systems relating to the delivery of global and local Business Process and systems within the site, working with peers and colleagues across the region.
• Develop and implement the regional strategy, blueprint and transformation map
• Understand the technical landscape and set exploitation plan for specific sites or countries.
• Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of organisation and industry.
• Identifies organisation’s strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
Work collaboratively with:
1) Senior Business Stakeholders to ensure that solutions fulfil their future strategic needs and challenges.
2) Business customers to identify business requirements and effectively communicate impact, cost and benefits of new and changed demands.
3) Process owners to identify and devise solutions that optimize business process performance, capability and competitiveness. The role assists in designing processes and changes to processes that will be used to implement the business transformation solutions. This is done through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business processes, systems, and industry requirements.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Degree in relevant discipline
• Evidence of working strategically
• Pharmaceutical business awareness
• Strong technical experience working with SAP ERP systems (R/3, ECC6)
• Proven experience of variety of business analysis tools/techniques
• Proven experience of variety of software and integrated complex systems in a quality and compliance environment
• Strong engagement, communication and relationship building skills
• Evidence of leading, shaping and developing innovative solutions
• Experience of coaching and developing others
• Experience of working with and managing third party suppliers/vendors
• Requires excellent consultative skills
• The ability to travel both domestically and internationally
The position is located at Södertälje in Sweden.
This recruitment is handled by Dfind IT. If you have questions about this position, contact Ercan Bahar Recruitment Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org 072-246 74 09
Welcome with your application as soon as possible and no later than 15th of December