Software Developer, Data Driven Services - Atlas Copco Industrial Technique
Do you want to be a part of a team with an entrepreneurial spirit with the goal to keep up with the latest technology and contribute with new methods to ensure high-quality software?
Do you want to work with colleagues and clients around the world in an international environment?
If the answer is yes – this is a challenge for you.
This is one of the first recruited roles to a team that will work with a new initiative to form and develop the business related to data driven services. You will work in a Microsoft environment within the R&D department and create solutions with future technology within web and cloud computing. We strive to serve and develop our products in order to provide unrivaled customer value and remain as the world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions.
This is your assignment:
- Interact internationally and collaborate with other product development teams in application and server software development, as well as product owners and customer centers around the world
- Perform complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of software
- Define, develop, analyze and maintain new software applications
- Several years of experience from software development and integration of various complex systems
- Several years of experience within .NET programming
- Preferably experience and deeper understanding of Azure or other technical solutions within cloud computing
- It is of great advantage if you have experience and deeper understanding of embedded programming in languages such as C++ and Java
- We also see that you have obtained an Academic degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other relevant area, or the equivalent in job experience
We are looking for a motivated and positive team player. We think that you are a person with a holistic approach and ability to see the customer perspective. Your passion for improvements and new techniques gives you the courage to try new approaches. Last but not least, you are flexible and communicative and thereby successful when handling contacts in an international context.
Atlas Copco’s Industrial Technique AB business area provides industrial power tools, assembly systems, quality assurance products, software and services through a global network. It innovates for sustainable productivity for customers in the automotive and aerospace industries, industrial manufacturing and maintenance, and in vehicle service. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, France and Japan.
Atlas Copco is a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions. The Group serves customers with innovative compressors, vacuum solutions and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. Atlas Copco develops products and service focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries. In 2015, Atlas Copco had revenues of BSEK 102 (BEUR 10.9) and more than 43 000 employees.
Learn more www.atlascopco.com
We will interview candidates on going so do not hesitate to submit your application down below. In this recruitment process Atlas Copco is cooperating with Dfind IT. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact recruitment consultant Hellen Song at firstname.lastname@example.org, 070 684 88 63.