Although the future might feel distant it is our job the be one step ahead and provide everything from clean water to effective infrastructure and modern hospitals. Sweco is inviting you to be part of creating the future societies and communities along with 15 000 employees in Europe with assignments in 70 different companies across the globe.
What you’ll do
- Work on the development of new applications and functions as well as the maintenance of Sweco's internally used financial applications
- Backend as well as front end programming
- Management of incidents in the form of debugging and bug fixes that have been escalated from the support organization
- Minimum of 3 years of programming with C# and the .NET framework/.NET Core
- MVC design pattern
- Knowledge and experience from Unit tests
- Experience and understanding of the entire SDLC
- Experience in controller applications and/or financial, data, statistics, and/or reports
- Fluent in English; verbally and in writing
You love programming and you work in a structured and creative way.
You have a quality consciousness and you like to share your experience with your colleagues. As a person you are confident in a prestigious less manner and able to take responsibility for your own work.
Sweco is Europe’s leading architecture and engineering consultancy, with sales of approximately SEK 16.9 billion (EUR 1.8 billion). The company is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm AB. www.sweco.se
Welcome with your application! Since we review applications and select potential candidates on a continuous basis, send in your application as soon as possible (but no later than 2018-04-12). Sweco is cooperating with Dfind IT in this recruitment process. For questions regarding the position, please contact Recruitment consultant Ann-Christine Holmer (070-221 5970) or firstname.lastname@example.org.