We apply an agile approach (Scrum) and work with continuous integration and improvements. We expect an Android Software developer that has good ability in working in teams, is proactive, is creative, shares experiences, has the drive and take responsibility. Scrum teams possess skills in Android development, software architecture, behavior driven development and working with Android testing framework such as Squish and Espresso.
A team member is expected to take on all kinds of tasks from the backlog but each the team use to have deeper knowledge and interest in one of the competence domains. In this mission we request a consultant with deep knowledge in Android software development.
Client: Dfind IT
Deadline for applications: Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
For information: Karl Neuman, email@example.com
- 4-6 years’ experience in software development whereof 3-4 years’ experience in android app software development
- Bachelor's degree/Master’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or similar degree.
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Experience of working in agile teams
- Android Software development
- Android front-end design and development
- Understanding of commonly used design patterns in Android development
- Web communication knowledge (REST/JSON/web sockets...)
- Cyber security, PKI, SELinux/SEAndroid
- Experience of working with Test Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development
- Experience with Android Testing Frameworks such as Espresso and Squish
- Git and Jenkins
It is important to us to ensure that all competences available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specialising in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills.