QA to Eton in Stockholm
Eton is a heritage brand in a fast-moving industry on a global arena, with dedication to detail and quality. Eton strive to always offer our end consumer a premium Eton experience in all distribution channels.
Eton is looking for a talented and structured person with a quality mindset and a passion for testing modern software. The goal is to create a world class digital solutions for our customers (E-commerce, B2B and Custom Made solutions) and we need you to assist the team in all aspects regarding testing of a feature. You will be involved in our strive to improve product quality by automating tests and finding new and creative ways to ensure that we deliver a high quality product to our customers.
- Perform testing of our digital solutions and contribute to the general improvement of our products.
- Participate in the technical specification of features in the roadmap together with the team and the business owners
- Support the continuous improvement of our testing and validation process
- 3+ years proven record of software testing and/or software Quality assurance
- Experience in testing web applications
- Interest in automated testing and writing automated tests
- Excellent team working skills; you enjoy working with a group of talented individuals and have great collaboration skills
- Excellent communications skills, both in writing and speech
- Strong customer-focus
- Very good ability to understand and respond to stakeholder requirements.
- Strong ability to solve problems and find creative solutions.
- Analytic skills with the ability to understand both the details as well as the overall picture.
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in English. Swedish is a plus.
The position is based in our office in Stockholm, and is a full-time employment. We want your application as soon as possible. The selection process and interviews are ongoing and the position could be filled before the last day to apply. In this recruitment process, Eton collaborates with Dfind IT. Register your application via http://www.dfind.se/it. For questions, contact Pia Tegnér at email@example.com, 0733-573607.
Scope: Full time
Start: As soon as possible with respect to any period of notice