Main areas of responsibility
- Building quality web and API applications in C# and .NET.
- Revising, updating, refactoring, and debugging code.
- Maintaining web-based services.
- Integrating with other third-party services API’s.
- Being familiar with the Web (Http protocol and Restful API’s ) how to consume and build API’s.
- Maintaining performant MySQL databases.
- Developing Stored procedures.
- Taking part in team Code Reviews.
- Using Jenkins and Octopus.
To be the independent .NET developer that we seek, we believe that you should have at least two years of experience in .NET. A relevant education is a requirement and it is an advantage if you have worked in this field and in an agile environment before. It is a strong advantage if you have knowledge and experience in C#, .NET and MySQL. It is also important that you communicate fluently in English, both orally and in writing.
Who you are as a person
We are looking for someone who is result oriented, with a genuine interest in problem solving. It is also important that you are a team player, meticulous, curious and helpful and truly enjoy coding as well as troubleshooting.
What we can offer you
- Generous health and fitness-related benefits package.
- Competitive salary and bonus program.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Annual kick off meetings in exciting locations.
Global Gaming is a challenger in the iGaming industry. Global Gaming’s focus is to provide innovative and safe gaming services and online casino games. In addition to the flagship brand, Ninja Casino, we operate several different brands, including the newly-launched SpelLandet.
Global Gaming already has a strong foothold in the Nordic region and is now expanding across Europe. In addition to operating our own brands, we offer innovative, secure and high-quality gambling services to B2B customers through a proprietary technology platform – in their local language and license where possible.
Global Gaming creates the conditions for people to enjoy the casino experience online – and for our staff to enjoy a developing lifestyle. This means caring for players as well as for employees.
For more information: www.globalgaming.com
Contact and Application
This recruitment is conducted in collaboration with Dfind IT. If you have any questions, please contact Recruitment Consultant Elin Bjursten: email@example.com or +46 709 47 95 53.
Please apply via our online recruitment system www.dfind.se/it with your CV together with a motivation letter where you highlight how your direct contribution in the role will have an impact on the group´s success story as well as how you see yourself grow as a professional and individual in the future.
Note: We do not accept applications via e-mail. E-mail applications will be disregarded.
Your application will be handled confidentially.
Employer: Global Gaming 555 AB
Scope: Full time