As a Configuration Manager you will:
• Implement and communicate best practice for software development, new releases and tools for automated releases.
• Identify new configuration objects, baselines and structures
• Plan, deliver and follow up on revisions
• Implement, improve and follow up processes, methods, routines and tools
• Administrate and monitor the servers and Continues Integration
• Project lead for implementing software monitoring and release management for production testing and JIRA to the developing teams
Our client is a large organization with a good reputation within the automotive safety development area. As a consultant at Dfind IT you will work as a Configuration Manager at our client in Vårgårda. It will be your responsibility to define and establish the CM-plan for the companies projects and monitoring any changes in the system software.
Technology that you will work with:
• Visual Studio (C#)
• LabWindows (C/C++)
• LabWiew (C/C++)
Employer: Dfind IT
Last day to apply: 2019-04-30 Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
For information: Tova Dahlgren – email@example.com
To be able to succeed in this role we think that you have:
• An engineering degree within the CM area or project management
• Experience in product development, preferably within the automotive industry and Continues Integration is meriting
• You’ve got a great knowledge/interest in programming in Python and C
• Expediencies in security-critical systems are beneficial
As a person you are communicative and able to lead your work forward. You thrive working in ever-changing and international environment with stimulating assignments. You like to work in projects, communicating and networking cross-functionally on all levels in the organization. Furthermore, you are stimulated by working analytically, creating structures and processes.
We put a lot of value in to personality in our search for the right candidate. To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
About Dfind IT:
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specializing in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills. We only employ dedicated people with the right attitude who support our values: Passion & Simplicity. We believe that passion and simplicity are the route to a great future for our candidates and our customers – a future in which we can help more people to succeed.