This includes defining the overall architecture and distribution of the service over vehicle, cloud, mobile and third-party service providers, and the interaction between all actors.
You will plan the management and use of the service throughout the lifecycle and define all integrations and support systems needed. Consideration needs to be taken to already existing solutions and to cost and timing feasibility.
Your primary deliveries will consist of overall solution architecture and infrastructure as input to software development team that you are a part of. Together with the team you are responsible for designing, building, maintaining and delivering the solution.
The responsibility in this role might change over time. You will be working in close cooperation with business as well as function & system responsible and component owners. You will work in a global organization, with regular contact with Asia, mainly China.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Work together with the business to define to requirements for the new service.
- Define the architecture, interaction, infrastructure and integrations needed, as well as requirements for support systems.
- Work as a part of a cross-functional development team to implement, design, deliver and maintain the solution.
- Based on experience, propose new technologies and innovations to be introduced.
- experience of working with cloud-based service development, management and infrastructure
- experience of working with Service oriented architecture e.g. micro service architecture
- experience of working with reactive/event driven architecture
- >3 years’ experience of requirements analyzes, service design and solution architecture
- >5 years’ experience of software development
- Experience from the infotainment area, specifically related to Connectivity, telematic or IoT is an advantage
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince. Thorough and analytical.
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Ability to dig into details while keeping a big picture perspective
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
- Travels to Asia will be needed (approx. 2-3 per year).
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
About Dfind IT
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consulting company offering a meaningful career as a consultant in IT. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market. At Dfind IT, you have the opportunity to develop your skills and build your resume through various assignments with our customers while receiving support and guidance from your consultant manager. In addition, we offer a wide range of courses and seminars. Of course, we also offer collective union agreements and benefits such as insurance, health care, occupational health care and discount on gym memberships.
Dfind IT is part of Randstad, a global leader in the HR services industry. First of June, Dfind IT changes name to Randstad. We will retain our organization and, above all, our strong specialization towards IT within what will become Randstad Technologies.
Deadline for application: 2019-06-15, selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position may be filled before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible.
Information: Karl Neuman, Consultant Manager, email@example.com