Eton is a heritage brand in a fast-moving industry on a global arena, with dedication to detail and quality. Eton strive to always offer our end consumer a premium Eton experience in all distribution channels.
To be able to keep up our dedication to detail and quality in all aspects we need someone to take charge of and manage the delivery of our digital solutions. The Digital Solutions Team is a newly started organization within Eton and is now looking to expand the team with a Delivery Manager. The role as our Delivery Manager is a new role at Eton and you will therefore be able to form the role together with the rest of the team. The goal is to create a world class digital solutions for our customers (E-commerce, B2B and Custom Made solutions). You will be responsible for improving and modernizing our delivery process. We are looking for a person who is able to combine both deep technical knowledge, good business understanding as well as being a great relationships-builder.
We believe you have experience from, both a tactical and strategical work within an IT-environment and that you appreciate an agile way of work. We believe in creating a delivery cycle where we get a faster feedback and possibility to improve developing and delivery of our solutions.
- Set the process on how we deliver our products.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Work with different stakeholders to define the roadmap for our solutions, collect and deliver product requirements.
- Coordinate our way of reporting incidents, bug and issue tracking.
- Improve the way we work with our issue management system.
- Follow up on KPIs
- University degree within data science or relevant education.
- Minimum 3 years of experience from working in a driven and coordinating role within system development.
- Very good communication skills.
- Very good ability to understand and respond to stakeholder requirements.
- Strong ability to solve problems and find creative solutions.
- Analytic skills with the ability to understand both the details as well as the overall picture.
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in English, Swedish is a plus.
- Programming skills
- Experience from an agile work environment
- Knowledge of issue management systems, like JIRA or similar
- Experience from working with international brands/businesses and design localization.
We value your personal qualities such as your capacity to initiate and actively pursue issues and identified problems. You need to be a great team player but also work independently. We look for someone that are curious and willing to find the best creative solutions within certain specific situations. Other than that, we are looking for a person that has a visionary approach who is full of initiative and passionate about work.
The position is based in Gånghester, and is a full-time employment. We want your application as soon as possible. The selection process and interviews are ongoing and the position could be filled before the last day to apply. In this recruitment process, Eton collaborates with Dfind IT. Register your application via http://www.dfind.se/it. For questions, contact Pia Tegnér at email@example.com, 0733-573607.
Scope: Full time
Start: As soon as possible with respect to any period of notice