The work is done in high performing cross functional teams that works with agile methodology from product idea to market release. The team consists of several experienced and skilled designers in radio and software design that together have the full radio design responsibility for radio products.
Skills and requirements
We want you to have a passion for embedded systems and have a holistic thinking about the product.
- Experience in software development and design primarily in Embedded C
- Experience from Linux environment
- Knowledge of tools for configuration management and version control such as ClearCase, GIT or similar
- At least 2-3 years of working experience from similar job in Sweden.
- Fluent in English, written and oral
- Genuine interest in product development
- Knowledge in scripting with Python or similar
- Knowledge of Realtime OS such as Nucleus RTOS, LynxOS or VxWorks
- Good communications skills in Swedish, both written and oral.
BSc or MSc level in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Information Technology
Note! No subcontractors for this assignment.
Employer: Dfind IT
Ort: Göteborg (Gothenburg)
Extent: Full time
Last day to apply: 2018-09-16
Selection and interviews will take place continuously.
The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
For information: email@example.com
To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
About Dfind IT:
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specializing in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills. We only employ dedicated people with the right attitude who support our values.