IAR Systems supplies future-proof software tools and services for embedded development, enabling companies worldwide to create the products of today and the innovations of tomorrow. Since 1983, IAR Systems’ solutions have ensured quality, reliability and efficiency in the development of over one million embedded applications. The company is headquartered in Uppsala, Sweden and has sales and support offices all over the world. Since 2018, Secure Thingz, a provider of advanced security solutions for embedded systems in the IoT, is part of IAR Systems. IAR Systems Group AB is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm, Mid Cap. Learn more at www.iar.com.
The rise of the IoT has really enabled us to build a smarter world and brought us all closer together. At IAR Systems, we believe that connected technology can improve lives on a large and global scale. But there are also major challenges that needs to be solved. The connected evolution creates a need for a security revolution.
We are now recruiting skilled and passionate software developers to contribute in this mission.
You will be based in Uppsala and will work closely with Secure Thingz’s development team in Cambridge. In the future, you might also have the possibility to work directly from Cambridge.
Role & responsibilities
You will be part of a high-energy and skilled development team and be responsible for developing embedded system software on ARM and other MPU/MCU systems.
The role involves developing MCU based embedded software, developing and running unit test cases and debugging the software.
- A real passion for embedded software development
- Degree in computer science or engineering
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++ and embedded MCU software development tools (IDE’s, Git, Jira, etc)
- 3 to 5 years or more prior experience with embedded system software development
- Experience and understanding of microcontrollers (ideally ARM Cortex v6m/v7m/v8m)
- Understanding of communications protocols (Sockets, TCP/IP, etc)
- Familiar with RTOS concepts or similar
- Understanding of security / crypto functions is desirable, but not mandatory, as there will be ample opportunity to learn on the job.
We are looking for team members that have the drive, ambition, and ability to do what is needed towards on-time delivery.
Are you who we are looking for? We put great emphasis on personal qualifications and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply! Please send us your application in English.
Deadline for applications: June 30, 2018
Selection and interviews will take place on a continuous basis. The post may be filled before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible.
Fredrik Svensson, 073 357 00 71 , firstname.lastname@example.org
Olivia Wijkmark, 070 298 10 11, email@example.com