- BS or MS in software engineering, computer science or relevant education/working experience.
- Proficiency in C++ programming
- Linux knowledge
- Git knowledge
- Fluent English skills for oral and written communication
- Knowledge of Telecommunication
- Linux Kernel and User space
- Swedish language skills
Why work at DEK Technologies?
We can offer you an inspiring agile environment with great possibilities where your personal development and growth is just as important as our business. At DEK Technologies we work in goal-oriented teams, which are mostly placed in-house. You will most likely work alongside your development team but there’s also a possibility for you to go work abroad. Something very appreciated is the opportunity we give you to use some of your work hours as creative time to continue evolving your own knowledge in self-controlled projects.
This is a flat organization with no hierarchical structure which strives to remain this way using our agile working methods. At DEK Technologies you will find collaborative and top-notch engineers, with the ability to organize themselves with creative solutions. Together we develop tomorrow’s technology.