Come and join us and start your Ericsson career journey. You will work in an international team with colleagues around the world. Ericsson has exciting challenges ahead, and are on an amazing journey striving towards tomorrows 5G. Do YOU want to be a part of our evolution and future success?
- You will create cost effective solutions through activities in network and storage design, planning and deployment
- You will configure and integrate nodes and solutions into networks (new and existing)
- You will maintain the environment at an operative state
- You can contribute to continuous improvements in the organization
- You will also provide technical support to internal and external customers
Scope: Full time. The initial employment will be at Dfind IT with the intention of transferring to Ericsson after a six month period.
Deadline for applications: We are looking forward to your application in the form of personal letter, CV and grades. Interviews will be held continuously, do not wait to submit your application. The position can be filled before last application date.
For information: For questions please contact Johanna Johansson 0708-25 71 13 or email@example.com
- To contribute with knowledge in the areas of IP network, Network automation, security, switching/routing, MPLS and infrastructure nodes and tools, including O&M tools and applications, Product knowledge in Juniper, Extreme and Cisco products.
- To have an understanding and a genuine interest of scripting, for example Python
- Show interest in enablement programmatically efficient network and storage configurations such as software defined networks (SDN) and Software-defined storage (SDS)
- A comprehension of storage and security
- An understanding of different Software operating systems, understanding of technologies as terminal servers, build environments, continuous integration tools, Linux and Storage technologies.
To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specialising in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need.
Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills. We only employ dedicated people with the right attitude who support our values: Passion & Simplicity. We believe that passion and simplicity are the route to a great future for our candidates and our customers – a future in which we can help more people to succeed.