In this role your key responsibilities will include:
- Automation of Infrastructure – ranging from automating local install of the Aaro product to automating deployment of cloud and on-premise infrastructure services
- Orchestration and configuration management – total ownership from building the solution and maintaining it on a daily basis
- Develop internal tools for the IT Ops department
- Deploy and maintain a monitoring and graphing solution – total ownership from building the solution and maintaining it on a daily basis
- Day-to-day IT Operations tasks – this includes Windows and Linux server administration, network troubleshooting, firewall configuration
To be successful in this role we see that you are stimulated by new technologies and prefer to take ownership and manage your work forward. You like to help others and get triggered by investigating new solutions and in-depth problem solving. In addition, you take initiative, are eager to learn and like to challenge and develop yourself. You have excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Experience of orchestration - and/or infrastructure automation tools
- General knowledge about scripting / programming
- Experience of monitoring OS and applications
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory
- Windows- and Linux Server Administration
- Good knowledge about networks
- Experience of federated identity management and two-factor authentication
- VPN configuration
In this recruitment process Aaro Systems is cooperating with Dfind IT. Please submit your application as soon as possible. The interview process is ongoing, so please send in your application through our website http://www.dfind.se/it .
If you have questions regarding the position, feel free to contact recruitment consultant Louise Nachtweij, email@example.com, 070 367 52 64 or Marcus Grahn, firstname.lastname@example.org, 072 450 15 33.
About Aaro Systems
Aaro Systems AB has a vision to make group consolidation simpler, quicker and more transparent. Having developed and refined our product for more than 25 years, we are able today to offer a complete system that meets the needs for reporting, consolidation, group accounting, operational follow-up and analysis – for both large and small business groups. For more information, please go to: www.aaro.se/