About the job
- Developing and maintaining our next generation MDM solutions, together with colleagues in our cross-functional agile teams.
- Master data is gathered from various internal and external sources. You will work with data consolidation and enrichment, and make the information available for surrounding applications through service interfaces.
- Integrating MDM with our Business Intelligence solutions.
- Interacting with many different stakeholders within both Business and IT.
- You are experienced in building backend solutions, integrations and services
- You have at least a 2-3 years background as a Java developer
- You are knowledgeable and have some experience from developing RESTFul APIs, and you are familiar with SOAP
- You are fluent in English, verbally and written
As a person you are analytical, committed and you enjoy learning and improving your skills. You are a service-minded team player who is self-driven and results oriented.
Read more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
Welcome with your application!
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB. Since we review applications and select potential candidates on a continuous basis, send your application as soon as possible, but no later than 2018-03-20. SEB is cooperating with Dfind IT in this recruitment process. For questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Consultant Ann-Christine Holmer (+46 70-221 5970) or firstname.lastname@example.org.