About the job
- Developing and maintaining our next generation MDM solutions, together with colleagues in our cross-functional agile teams.
- Master data is gathered from various internal and external sources. You will work with data consolidation and enrichment, and make the information available for surrounding applications through service interfaces.
- Integrating MDM with our Business Intelligence and frontend solutions.
- Interacting with many different stakeholders within both Business and IT.
- You are experienced in building backend solutions, integrations and services
- You have experience of working as a Java developer
- You are knowledgeable and have some experience from developing RESTFul APIs, and you are familiar with SOAP
- You are fluent in English, verbally and written
As a person you are analytical, committed and you enjoy learning and improving your skills. You are a service-minded team player who is self-driven and results oriented.
Read more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
Welcome with your application
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB. Since we review applications and select potential candidates on a continuous basis, send your application as soon as possible. SEB is cooperating with Dfind IT in this recruitment process. For questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Consultant Louise Nachtweij on 070-367 52 64 or firstname.lastname@example.org.