At Cepheid, Software Engineering and Software Quality work in cross-functional agile scrum teams developing and testing cloud services for disease surveillance and systems administration in the diagnostics area.
As a Junior Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for test, design, develop and manage Cepheid’s C360 connected platform. Cepheid C360 is a web based software platform providing administrative and analytics support for Cepheid’s GeneXpert product family.
It is important that you appreciate a fast-paced environment and that you have strong interpersonal and communicative skills to succeed in this role. You also possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills, must be self-motivated and love to learn new concepts, technologies and products quickly.
Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for development, maintenance and deployment of the product.
- Provides software documentation including, but not limited to, software requirement specifications, functional specifications and design specifications.
- Responsible for test development and maintenance of the product.
- Perform duties as an individual contributor and/or team member with 100% hands-on work.
- Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 1-4 years of professional experience
- Ability to work across several layers of the application, but strong in front-end UI layer, UX/UI design
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive, curious, accountable and flexible
- Professional working proficiency in English
- If you have experience in any of the following, it is meriting:
- Comfortable in using a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Experience with Git source control system
- Knowledge of automated testing (e.g., JUnit, Selenium) and experience with test-driven development
- Experience in working in agile environments (SCRUM, JIRA)
What does Cepheid offer?
- To work with an innovative cloud service that supports a good cause
- The possibility to grow within the organization
- A lot of international employees and multi-cultural teams
- Collective agreement (Kollektivavtal)
- Flexible work hours and healthcare benefits
- Company with strong growth ambitions
Cepheid is a life science company and improves healthcare by developing, manufacturing, and marketing accurate yet easy to use molecular systems and tests. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, they are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious diseases, virology, and oncology applications.
Read more about cepheid and their products here:
Location: Solna, Stockholm
This is a full-time position with immediate start or by agreement.
Warm welcome with your application!
In this process, Cepheid is cooperating with Dfind IT. We need your application as soon as possible since we are interviewing continuously to find the right candidate. Register your application at www.dfind.se/it. For questions, contact senior recruitment consultant Ercan Bahar, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0722-467409 or in other case recruiter Erik Perborn, email@example.com, 0768557612.