Their offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology (ICT).
A global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As a consultant you are welcome to bring competence and are expected to turn ideas into achievements.
Engineering IT & Test Environment is an organization that provides ICT services within the R&D organization globally. The “Verification Center Gothenburg” unit delivers core IT and network services, for test/trial purposes. They need to expand and are looking for a Network Engineer.
The Network Engineer scope within the unit covers the whole network and security aspect from design to operation. The networking group within the unit is responsible for the infrastructures that enable development and test of Ericsson End-to-End telecom products and solutions.
The work is mainly focused around routers, switches and firewalls, but products like traffic generators, packet monitoring, WiFi and network monitoring systems and more is also part of the work description.
Different networking vendors are used in the environments; Ericsson’s own products as well as the big vendors in the networking world.
The daily work includes analysis, design and implementation of customer requirements, building as well as changing product/network configurations and using system monitoring/troubleshooting tools to give best-in-class support to our users.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Systems including Network Technologies.
- You are self-motivated, with the drive to solve problems and expand your knowledge.
- You enjoy working in teams, with people from various disciplines and you can communicate with others in English.
- You are experienced within IP networking and network security, at least with CCNP certificates level or equal. Experience within Telecom, Service Provider or large scale Datacenter networks is a great advantage.
- You are used to working with, and have deep knowledge about routers, switches and firewalls from different vendors in live environments and understand what it means to operate live network environments with many users.
- You are used to working with Linux based operating systems and preferably you have worked with virtualization platforms.
- Automation in the form of scripting, using e.g. Python, is something you are interested in.
- To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Scope: Full time
Deadline for applications: Selection and interviews will take place on a continuous basis so please send your application as soon as possible.
For information: Karl Neuman, email@example.com
It is important to us to ensure that all competences available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specialising in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills.