What you’ll do
In this role, your main responsibility will be to provide world-class service and build and maintain relationships among colleagues across all offices, act as a trusted advisor and go-to person during day-to-day IT support cases. You will coordinate with global IT support teams as well as external contacts to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
As Office IT Solution Advisor you will:
- Assess daily issues that arise and assign priority based on information gathered.
- Deliver and promote new IT tools and solutions to colleagues through e.g. presentations and training sessions.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the IT infrastructure and production systems always are available.
- Help in the setup and coordination of internal and external events in all IT-related matters (e.g. connectivity, audio, video, and support).
- Contribute with technical expertise to local and global IT projects.
You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where your strong interpersonal and communication skills will be a key to success. In addition, you have good problem solving- and collaboration skills, as well as a strong service orientation. You also have the ability to handle stressful situations and have a flexible attitude. Moreover, you have strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Other Scandinavian languages proficiency gives an extra merit.
It is meritorious if you have experience within technical support and troubleshooting (ideally in a professional services environment). In order to drive the awareness and adoption of new tools and technologies, you are actively keeping yourself updated on new technologies and engaging in self-learning. Proficiency in MS Office applications and Apple Mac hardware is essential and it is a plus if you have experience from using Lotus Notes Legacy.
Contact and Application
In this recruitment process McKinsey & Company is cooperating with Dfind IT. Please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have questions regarding the position, feel free to contact recruitment consultant Louise Nachtweij at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About McKinsey & Company
We are a global management consulting firm that serves a broad mix of private, public and social sector institutions. We help our clients make significant and lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals. With nearly a century of experience, we’ve built a firm uniquely equipped to this task. Read more at https://www.mckinsey.com/.