Invidi Sweden (formerly Videoplaza/Ooyala) is one of the world’s leading video ad serving specialists. We help publishers better monetise their online video content using our proprietary video ad serving platform. Broadcasters, publishers, ad networks and pure online players all benefit from our solution. Expanding rapidly we are now looking for a seasoned Product Manager to join our team.
As a Product Manager for AdServing you will be based out the Invidi AdTech hub in Stockholm, driving product development in and for a truly global environment. You will be expected to have in-depth knowledge of the online advertising industry based on clear understanding of market trends, competitive landscape and customer needs. You collaborate with all parts of the organisation as well as with our customers and partners to iron out requirements and strategies for your specific product area. On a daily basis, you will work closely with several highly skilled cross functional development teams to ensure that clear roadmaps and plans are in place.
- Work closely with team of engineers, running the development of the products according to the roadmap and plans.
- Do opportunity assessments and build business cases around new product initiatives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business including Engineering, Marketing and Sales to ensure buy-in and shared knowledge around product strategy and direction.
- Support the creation of rich, product-focused sales and marketing content
- Develop Go-To-Market plans and run execution together with Product Marketing team
- Ensure the implementation and adherence to at best-in-class agile product development processes to ensure maximum value creation through every release.
- Strong and relevant industry experience in the online media and advertising space.
- Demonstrated leadership with the ability to build consensus while driving decision-making throughout the organisation
- Strong communication skills; ability to synthesize complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications appropriate for defined audience
- Ability to execute the greater Invidi vision, independently and with team collaboration
- You are a strategic thinker with real-world experience.
- Experience working in entrepreneurial environments and professional experience working with B2B technology solutions is highly valued
- We get things done by empowering individuals and teams, we encourage open communication and collaboration across teams
- We use agile workflows such as Scrum and Kanban depending on what the team is most comfortable with
- We work with cutting edge technologies and software delivery techniques and we are committed to keeping ourselves and our technology stack up to date
- Competitive salary and benefits
Office: Kungsholmen, Stockholm
This is a full-time position with immediate start or by agreement.
Warm welcome with your application!
In this process, Invidi cooperates with Dfind IT. We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate. Register your application at www.dfind.se/it. For questions, contact recruitment consultant Erik Perborn, firstname.lastname@example.org,+46768557612.