Sobi is a dynamic and growing company with a high pace of change. This requires well-functioning and up to date IT and business systems to support the high pace and Sobi’s business strategies, and to ensure that we are fulfilling regulatory requirements applicable for the pharmaceutical industry.
We are now looking for a Project Leader to join our IS/IT team to support mainly implementation projects for larger Information Systems, support in mergers & acquisitions and to lead IS/IT and digital efforts in various strategic projects. The position is within the IS/IT department at HQ level and will report to the Lead of IS/IT Council. The IS/IT department is managed in-house and act as a strategic enabler for the implementation and support of business systems at Sobi.
The Project Leader will interact with various stakeholders within Sobi, at HQ as well as around the world, and with external suppliers and consultants.
Main areas of responsibility
Act as Project Leader for a variety of projects within the IS/IT and digital area; from feasibility studies and supplier evaluations & negotiations to system implementation projects, and various strategic and digital initiatives.
Act as the link between IS/IT and the business to ensure optimal IS/IT and digital solutions.
Act as strategic partner and/or subject matter expert on various projects including IS/IT or digital initiatives, working closely with Project Leaders, project teams and other stakeholders to ensure progress in accordance with plans and budget.
Support in potential mergers & acquisitions
Maintain and develop Sobi project management and system governance tools
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in leading IS/IT and/or digital projects.
- Strong leadership skills, being able to lead without a title in a matrix organization and move projects forward with limited directions
- A strategic thinker and problem solver, able to contribute and guide at a senior level but also bringing strong operational skills and a hands-on, “get things done” attitude
- Good communication and presentational skills in written and oral both in English and Swedish from planning through execution
- Strong analytical skills, able to understand complex processes
- Pharma Industry experience and experience from working with GxP systems and computer compliance is considered a plus
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering Science, Management or other related degree
Our values (Partnership, Ambition, Ownership, Urgency, all sourced by Care) form the base for our daily work.
Therefore your professional style should be:
- Well-organized, efficient and self-motivated
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills including the ability to interact well with a variety of personalities, organizational and educational levels
- Can and will do attitude
- Ability to work independently, attention to detail, maintain accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Customer oriented
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Welcome with your application!
We will interview candidates on going so do not hesitate to submit your application down below. Deadline for application is May 17th. In this recruitment process Sobi is cooperating with Dfind IT. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact recruitment consultant Ann-Christine Holmer at firstname.lastname@example.org, 070 221 5970.