Our client is a large organization with a good reputation within the Telecom area. As a consultant at Dfind IT you will work as a RAN Engineer at our clients Radio Development Unit – RAN. The market are now beginning the transition to 5G. This means an increased need to further develop the radio products and strengthen the RAN-team.
This is what we can offer:
• To be an expert within the Radio Access network area.
• To be a member of a great team with huge experience in telecommunications
• Constant learning through courses, training and collaborations
• Possibilities travel to customers or other Ericsson sites, to build an Ericsson-wide network and to make a name for yourself as a technical expert.
• The satisfaction of knowing that you make a difference every day.
As a RAN-engineer you will:
• Manage and be responsible for the radio environment when building new test environments linked to different customer projects.
• Lead and control technicians in the construction of power supply and cable routing of the test environments
• Configuration and set of node environments • Responsible for node-close IT infrastructure (Network and server)
• Access management and zooning of lab environments
• Support and troubleshooting of existing test environments
• Configuration of existing test environments
Good to have:
• WCDMA – (DUW CPP based, DUS CPP based, G2 Digital units)
• LTE – (DUL CPP based, DUS CPP based, G2 Digital units)
• SGSN – (2G, 3G)
• MME – (4G, 5G)
We put a lot of value in to personality in our search for the right candidate. To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Employer: Dfind IT
Location: Lindholmen - Gothenburg
Last day to apply: 2019-04-15 Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
For information: Tova Dahlgren – email@example.com
About Dfind IT:
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specializing in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills. We only employ dedicated people with the right attitude who support our values: Passion & Simplicity. We believe that passion and simplicity are the route to a great future for our candidates and our customers – a future in which we can help more people to succeed.