We are looking for talented Erlang developers. You can be a senior developer or a newly graduated engineer aspiring to become one. You will join one of our cross-functional teams working according to Lean and Agile methods.
The team is responsible for end-to-end product development including design, implementation, test and documentation.
- Erlang / OTP programming knowledge
- Linux knowledge
- Familarity with Git
- BS or MS in Software Engineeing, Computer Science, IT or relevant subjects
- Fluent English skills for oral and written communication
- Knowledge of the network layer protocols (IP, TCP/UDP)
- Basic understanding of Telecomunication terms and standards( IPV4, IPV6,SIP, H248, RTP)
- Familiarity with Continues Integration and tools (Jenkins, Gerrit)
- Experience and willingness to work in agile environment (Srum or Kanban)
- Swedish language skills
Why work at DEK Technologies?
We can offer you an inspiring agile environment with great possibilities where your personal development and growth is just as important as our business. At DEK Technologies we work in goal-oriented teams which are mostly placed in-house. You will most likely work alongside your development team but there’s also a possibility for you to go work abroad.
This is a flat organization with no hierarchical structure which strives to remain this way using our agile work methods. At DEK Technologies you will find collaborative and top-notch engineers, with the ability to organize themselves with creative solutions. Together we develop tomorrow’s technology.
Apply now for this job!
In this recruitment process DEK is cooperating with Dfind IT. If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact recruitment consultant Hellen Song at email@example.com. Selection and interviews will take place continuously.
Employer: DEK Technologies
Extent: Full time
Location: Stockholm (Kista)