About the job
As Operations Engineer you will work closely with the development teams during the design, implementation and deployment phases of our software stack using agile methodologies. Your main focus is to write infrastructure as code and develop our existing automation capabilities across a hybrid environment with multiple cloud providers. You will also participate in designing solutions to support new service features, upgrades and different initiatives to improve capacity/efficiency. Furthermore, examples of other tasks are:
- Develop and maintain internal tools that enable all teams to work more efficiently
- Perform troubleshooting of distributed systems and resolve time-critical incidents
- Provide support for escalated issues
You have deep knowledge of Linux and/or Windows and basic knowledge of different network layers. Furthermore you have a developers mindset and are fluent in at least one programming language, we write most of our code in Python. You are fluent in English and preferably Swedish also.
- You have experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- You are familiar with configuring and using AWS services
- You have knowledge of cloud automation tools (such as Terraform)
Apica is cooperating with Dfind IT in this recruitment process. For questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Consultant Louise Nachtweij on 070-367 52 64 or email@example.com.
Apica is a leading application performance company. We were founded out of the need to ensure that enterprises can deliver high quality application performance and user experience while maintaining speed, visibility and control in the delivery process. Apica’s performance monitoring platform includes global synthetic monitoring enhanced with comprehensive scripting and load testing capabilities to quality assure user experience.