To win today’s and tomorrow’s challenges we are looking for individuals to join us to create a world class user plane function for 5G. We provide a fun and challenging environment where you can grow and help to inspire your colleagues to further growth.
Most of the teams will design, implement and test the feature, product and system from requirements to production and commercial deployment. Each team has life cycle responsibility for a part of the product.
Good working TDD and other agile experience is essential for the organization.
- You are passionate about what you do which is obvious from your actions
- You have a talent for software development and computer systems.
- Your love to discuss software development and are comfortable about sharing this knowledge
- You are continuously developing your knowledge through experience, as well as reading and experimentation.
- You can drive strategic technical leadership within a cloud execution environment
- You love troubleshooting and digging into complex problems where it is not evident what causes the failed checkpoints or other symptoms you see
- You think repetitive tasks are so boring that you do anything to automate them so you can focus on the fun work instead
- You have focus and ambition to understand customer needs on developed features
- You take pride in understanding the whole product and its environment
- Software is more than just a job for you
Our teams are cross-functional, self-organizing, international and highly independent. You’ll be working directly with your Product Owner and stakeholders in a collaborative manner. This requires maturity and a ‘team first’ approach, which may not be right for everyone, but which we believe is the best way to create great software.
The team will design, implement and test the feature, product and system from requirements to production and commercial deployment. Each team has life cycle responsibility for a part of the product.
Among other things, Unit/Component Test, Refactoring, Continuous Delivery and Automated Performance Testing are defining concepts and we are constantly improving our ways of working. We are not perfect and not afraid to say so. We are on a journey: there’s plenty of challenges waiting for our solutions and we need keep learning new things on the way. We believe in trying new things that suits your team, e.g.:
- Software Craftsmanship
- Reserved time for improvements and innovations
- Katas, Coding Dojos
- Knowledge sharing from external channels
Technologies we use and need to master:
To understand our product, knowledge of IP Protocols and Routing in an embedded environment is essential. Most of our product code is C/C++, test and development scripts are developed in TTCN, Perl and Python.
We are interested in candidates from a variety of backgrounds, with a keen understanding of IP protocols and IP-based routing in an embedded environment and a passion to learn and develop new skills. Here is a (non-exclusive) list of technologies that we currently use:
- C/C++, Python, TTCN
- Linux development, working with high performance Linux application
- Docker, Docker Swarms, Kubernetes
- Service Based Architecture, Micro Services
- GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins
- L2/L3, Routing, 3GPP
- TCP, UDP, SCTP, L2TP, TLS
- tcpdump, wireshark and other packet analysis tools
- Debugging, analyzing core dumps, GDB, ASAN, Coverity
- Network simulators
- Eclipse/MS Code
MSc/BSc level in Computer Science or the equivalent level of knowledge
Fluent in English, written and oral.
Do you recognize yourself and want to join a great team? You will be employed by Dfind IT and a part of our growing Software consultant team.
Note! No subcontractors for this assignment.
Employer: Dfind IT
Ort: Göteborg (Gothenburg)
Extent: Full time
Last day to apply: 2018-11-05
Selection and interviews will take place continuously.
The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
For information: email@example.com
To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
About Dfind IT:
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specializing in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills. We only employ dedicated people with the right attitude who support our values.