Combination’s back-office products ensure that our gaming machines in casinos around the world always have the proper games, the latest updates, and the new and cool features.
Today, we have one developer working on our back-office solution. Since we have a lot of requests for new functionality, we intend to create a three-person team to manage this. We are therefore looking for two competent developers. For the right candidate, a team lead role is a possibility.
Working in our back-office team means a variety of duties and a wide range of challenges. As a developer, you are expected to take a big responsibility for architecture and code design. Besides creating a world-class product, we go to great lengths to have a healthy team that performs optimally.
We work primarily in C# and ASP.NET, so related experience is an advantage, but not an absolute requirement - as someone of your stature quickly learns new languages and frameworks.
We think you
- Are quality-conscious and well-informed on both the core principles as well as the latest trends in software development
- Are experienced in OOD and patterns
- Have logical abilities above and beyond the ordinary
- Have a good command of spoken and written English
At Combination we
- Expect a lot from ourselves and each other
- Are free to speak our minds and suggest a different way forward
- Treat each other like friends should
- Think that going to work should be like coming home
In this recruitment process, Combination collaborates with Dfind IT. Register your application via http://www.dfind.se/it. We want your application as soon as possible. The selection process and interviews are ongoing. For questions, please contact Pia Tegnér, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0733-573607 and Pietro Mattei, email@example.com or 070-242 85 84.