Developing the platform for each customer’s unique requirements, you’ll get to work with friendly passionate people who all are highly skilled in their line of work. We are proud to maintain a culture where everybody fits in and has a voice.
You might be involved in tasks such as:
- Help scale up databases via partitioning and other methods.
- Bring in third party open source services as needed.
- Implement big data analyzation.
- Integrate partner APIs in our services (billing, authentication, analytics etc).
If desired, possibility to broaden experience by developing for Android or web frontend in the future.
- Worked with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, MySQL, Presto).
- AWS, Docker, Linux experience is a plus.
- A genuine interest in software development and be a quick learner!
It is important for us to make use of all skills in the labor market. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
About Dfind IT
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consulting company offering a meaningful career as a consultant in IT. Our ambition is to be the best employer in the market. At Dfind IT, you have the opportunity to develop your skills and build your resume through various assignments with our customers while receiving support and guidance from your consultant manager. In addition, we offer a wide range of courses and seminars
Of course, we also offer collective union agreements and benefits such as insurance, health care, occupational health care and discount on gym memberships.
Deadline for application: 2019-05-31, selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position may be filled before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible.
Information: Karl Neuman, Consultant Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org