Our customer is a world leading provider of communications technology and services. Their offerings include services, consulting, sofware and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology ( ICT)
A global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As a consultant you are welcome to bring competence and are expected to turn ideas into achievements.
The daily work includes analysis and implementation of customer requirements, building as well as changing product/network configurations and using system monitoring/troubleshooting tools to give best-in-class support to our users.
The work is performed in teams working in agile influenced processes - cross both organizational and geographical borders. The position includes working hands-on with documenting solutions, Linux systems, Openstack and/or VMware clusters, Clients product CLI:s, scripting, protocol analyzers etc. Also automation of IT services is a focus area for this position as Ericsson Data Centers are becoming the epicenter of our Service Deliveries and the products will be deployed in standardized IT infrastructure complemented with NFVi solutions. Finally, the position requires to engage in how we constantly can improve our services in terms of efficiency, quality and technology.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Create cost effective solutions through activities in network design, planning and deployment
• Drives and implements cost effective solutions
• Configure and integrate nodes and solutions into networks (new and existing)
• Maintain a stable environment and optimizes the network as necessary
• Contribute to implement continuous improvements in the organization
• Technical support handling of internal and external customers
• Develop solutions and tools based on technical requirements
• Requires a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Systems or Network Technology.
• The position requires understanding of the fundamentals of IT servers, data communication and IP networks.
• Experience with DNS, Firewall or Radius applications
• Solid knowledge in automation in the form of scripting, using Perl or Python programing.
• Experience from working for a telecom operator, or as a system integrator, or with product verification of any of the above products.
• Experience from working with mobile systems in the areas of Packet Core, Evolved Packet Core, LTE RAN and public Wi-Fi
• Experience from working with integrating and troubleshooting applications installed on virtualization platforms such as VMware, Hyper-V or OpenStack.
Employer: Dfind IT
Last day to apply: 2018-09-09. Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
For information: Karin Kvist; email@example.com
To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specialising in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills.