Phoniro offers self-developed IT solutions in welfare technology including powerful cloud services, backend systems, mobile apps and hardware. Our solutions are in use in over 200 municipalities and private care companies and more than 85 million home care visits are made each year with the support of our solutions.
What you will be doing:
As Usability Specialist at Phoniro you will identify, define, prototype and evaluate intuitive, purposeful and human-centered solutions for healthcare. You will be working in an organization based on flat and agile structures enabling you to be a leader making autonomous decisions within your area of expertise.
Our development team consists of 20+ people with a broad spectrum of competencies in our offices in Norrköping and Halmstad. You work in close collaboration with cross-functional teams, as well as external stakeholders and end users, in our nice office in central Norrköping, but some trips may occur between the offices. The team members are open and result oriented, always looking out for each other as well as working to reach the goals for the company.
- plan and conduct user research and communicate insights to internal stakeholders
- define user stories, information architecture, interaction design, graphic design and copy, with appropriate deliverables and design rationale
- work on multiple design ideas and validating them with users as well as other stakeholders
- evaluate product usability
- strategic work, shaping and driving design thinking that guides our organization towards human-centered development of products and services
We think that you have experience from working with user-centered design in cross-functional teams, and have an understanding of methods, theory and principles behind such work. We also believe that you have a relevant university- or college degree, but this is not a requirement if you have equivalent experience from working.
To fit the role as Usability Specialist we believe that you have:
- good sense of composition, form, colour and typography
- experience of conducting user research and user testing
- experience of defining user needs and creating material to communicate them, such as user stories, requirements and scenarios
- experience of designing intuitive and purposeful user interfaces
- experience of creating sketches, wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- knowledge of usability patterns, standards, frameworks and information architecture principles
To fit the role you are a positive, outgoing and driven team player who wants to work with people, processes and technology. You are curious and like to build and develop relationships. We believe you are prestigeless and you appreciate working in a structured manner and actively contribute to better practices.
You enjoy working in groups towards common goals while being self-motivated and initiating where you have the ability to make your own decisions, bring ideas and drive your work forward. You also consider how your work affects others in the organization and consider how changes affect the whole user experience, both within and across products.
Type of employment: Fulltime
Deadline for application: We would like to receive your application as soon as possible as the selection will be made continuously, but 2019-05-05 at the latest.
For information: In this recruitment Phoniro cooperates with Dfind IT. For more information contact the responsible recruitment consultant Isabelle Jerner at email@example.com or 0733-30 38 16.
Phoniro is a Swedish company with approximately 90 employees and are a leading supplier of welfare technology for the elderly care and disability area. Since February 1, 2018, Phoniro has been included as its own unit in Assa Abloy Hospitality, which is a global business. Phoniro Care is the name of the Phoniro platform for all care solutions, including digital key management, time- and effort monitoring, alarm systems and e-supervision. Read more at www.phoniro.se.