Eton is a heritage brand in a fast-moving industry on a global arena, with dedication to detail and quality. Eton strive to always offer our end consumer a premium Eton experience in all distribution channels.
As a UX designer at Eton you will be a part of our tech team with the goal of creating world class digital solutions for our customers. In this new role at Eton it will be possible to make an impact on the future development of Etons communicative platforms and tools. The Digital Solutions Team is a newly started organization within Eton and is now looking to expand the team with an UX-designer.
The UX designers’ responsibility is to contribute to and help the team and Eton to deliver tools & applications that has high usability and that help the end user to use and work in an efficient way. As our UX-designer, you will be taking ownership of the UX and will therefore have a great chance to influence the work. You will collaborate with a lot of competent coworkers at Eton and together you’ll find good and effective solutions but you will be the expert and a key-person who has the eye for both the graphic details as the usability.
- Ensure that we create simple and user-friendly solutions that meet the users' needs.
- Be working close to the marketing department in order to ensure the brand identity is met in all platforms.
- Translate high level requirements to useful, intuitive and functional user interfaces.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Perform research, user studies, data analysis, and user tests to understand the users' needs and experience in all parts of the customer journey
- Visualization of all stages of development, focusing on interaction design.
- University degree within interaction design or relevant education
- Minimum 3 years of experience from working as a UX designer or equivalent
- Very good ability to understand and respond to stakeholder requirements.
- You are data-driven
- Strong ability to solve problems and find creative solutions.
- Analytic skills with the ability to understand both the details as well as the overall picture.
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in English, Swedish is a big plus.
- Experience from working with international brands/businesses and design localization.
- Comprehensive portfolio
We value your personal qualities such as your capacity to initiate and actively pursue issues and identified problems. You need to be a great team player but also work independently. We look for someone that are curious and willing to find the best creative solutions within certain specific situations. Other than that, we are looking for a person that has a visionary approach who is full of initiative and passionate about work.
The position is based in Gånghester, and is a full-time employment. We want your application as soon as possible. The selection process and interviews are ongoing and the position could be filled before the last day to apply. In this recruitment process, Eton collaborates with Dfind IT. Register your application via http://www.dfind.se/it. For questions, contact Pia Tegnér at email@example.com, 0733-573607 or Robert Weineland at firstname.lastname@example.org, 072-9734026.
Scope: Full time
Start: As soon as possible with respect to any period of notice.