Coordinating Electro- or Mechanical Development Engineer
The consultant will be a part of a HW development team and will be responsible for coordinating work to reduce sound level and adapting design to Class II Isolation. During this work the team will be scouting and evaluating new electro mechanical components that needs to be replaced due to audio noise level and Class II isolation (electrical safety) requirements. Types of components that may come in question are pumps, power supplies, fans etc. Test coordination may also be a part of the work. The team is developing a new water purification device.
• Analyze requirements and consequences for needed/potential changes
• Create specifications for needed components
• Coordinate and contribute to scout new components
• Evaluate feasibility of new components from a medtech perspective
• Time planning of tasks within scope
• Test design and test coordinating
• Managing and documenting our requirement and specification according to our procedures
• Bachelor of Science within electronics or mechanical engineering and around 5 years experience
• Experience within medical regulatory environment
• Experience of test coordination or similar
We are looking for you who have social skills and are a team player. It’s also important that you have a strong accountability and are self-driven, taking initiatives and when needed seeking for information. Analytical, proactive, creative and positive attitude is required.
Experience within acoustics area (noise elimination), understanding of EMC and Electrical safety for Class II devices is meriting. Do you also have experience in Creo 2.0 it is a plus. To handle this position fluent English is a requirement and Swedish is a plus.
Employer: Dfind Science & Engineering
Job type: Full time
Last application date: We will do a continuous selection and interviews, apply as soon as possible but no later than May 2nd.
If you have any questions reagrding this assignment, please give Pernilla Nicklasson at Dfind Science & Engineering a call at 0729-889507.
Dfind Science & Engineering is a recruitment and consulting company within sciences and engineering. All our consultant managers and recruitment consultants have an education and work experience within the respective field. In combination with extensive knowledge of staff issues and solid experience of recruitment, this means that we understand our clients' need for both flexibility and the right skills.