Electro Mechanical Development Engineer
The consultant will be a part of a HW development team and will be responsible for scouting and evaluating new electromechanical components that needs to be replaced due to audio noise level and Class II isolation (electrical safety) requirements. Types of components that may come in question are pumps, power supplies, fans etc. The team is developing a new water purification device.
- Create specifications for needed components.
- Scouting new components. Evaluate feasibility of new components.
- Time planning of your tasks.
- Test design and testing of components.
- Managing and documenting our requirement and specification according to our procedures.
- At least Bachelor of Science within mechanical engineering
- At least 5 year experience Experience from system design and component selection
Employer: Dfind Science & Engineering
Job type: Full time
Last application date: We will do a continuous selection and interviews, apply as soon as possible but no later than May 2nd. If you have any questions regarding this assignment, please give Camilla Wern at Dfind Science & Engineering a call at 0733-436098.
Organization/Business description: Dfind Science & Engineering is a recruitment and consulting company within sciences and engineering. All our consultant managers and recruitment consultants have an education and work experience within the respective field. In combination with extensive knowledge of staff issues and solid experience of recruitment, this means that we understand our clients' need for both flexibility and the right skills.