You will be part of a team with Area Sales Managers and Technical Project Managers, dedicated to a specific geographical area. The work also includes training of the customer and annual inspections. You work independently and the job includes a lot of travelling.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has at least an upper secondary engineering education or has worked a few years with technical service.
• Possess a broad technical interest and knowledge, where you master troubleshooting and the verifying of components within electricity, electronics and mechanics.
• Have interest and knowledge in IT, where programming experience is a plus.
• Have experience of working against the process industry.
• Good communication skills in written and spoken English and one additional language is required (e.g. Russian, Spanish or French). Swedish language is an advantage, but not required.
We are looking for someone who is a social and quality-oriented problem solver. We believe that you possess analytical skills, are well structured and well organized. Furthermore, you are confident and serious in your job role and inspire confidence to your customers.
If you are interested in working with different industries, with a technical width, and enjoy travelling and meeting many different people, we believe that you will enjoy working with us!
We offer an exciting and stimulating job in an inspiring and international environment. We are located in a nice, modern office facility in Hammarby Sjöstad, and for the right person there are good opportunities for development.
For information: In this recruitment process Firefly cooperates with Dfind Science & Engineering. If you have questions about this position please contact Jan Smith, 072-515 55 15 or Hanna Sandvall, 0733-43 40 68.
About Firefly: Firefly is a Swedish supplier of spark detection, fire and dust explosion protection systems. Firefly develops, manufactures and sells high-tech systems, which detect and minimise the risk of fires and dust explosions. The company was founded in 1973 and has 40 years of experience in supplying systems for the leading process industries. Each customer is offered unique solutions based on a range of patented components and functions. Firefly co-operates with leading experts and institutions around the world to develop safe high-quality solutions. Read more on www.firefly.se.
Keywords: serviceingengör, service engineer, servicetekniker, service technician, supporttekniker, support technician,