Application specialist to Hamilton Nordic
We as a company have a culture where people are highly appreciated for taking responsibility, finding solutions, being proactive and give the extra to exceed our customers’ expectations.
In Hamilton we give you the possibility to enter a great team and company, work with the latest technologies, solve lot of challenges and importantly make a real difference for our customers!
In the Nordic application team we always strive to deliver the best support to our customers and deliver a state-of-the-art product. We take pride in our work and we always work side-by-side with the customer as a team in designing the best solution to fulfill their needs.
As our business is growing fast, we are expanding our team and therefore searching for a new member to join us.
We are looking for a person who is ready to join a high performing team and being part of our journey to create a world-class support team. We are also looking for a person that are ready to enter a position requiring a lot of hard work, enjoy a high pace and travelling to our Nordic customers.
As an application specialist, your role is to communicate with the customers and get to understand their assays and workflows and guide them to take the steps to automation. This means you will have to design automation concepts and bridge this info between the customer and our Swiss engineering / production site. Develop customized protocols that can run the system, troubleshoot, and optimize liquid handling and protocol performance. Conducting software and programming trainings for the customer. All this while insuring customer satisfaction and an on-time project delivery.
Parts of the job also involved pre-sales activities, together with our highly qualified sales team, like joined customer visit, tradeshows, time estimation and guiding the customer to the right solution.
To successfully fulfill this position you will also have to be good at project management and managing your own time as you will always have many parallel activities ongoing. We expect you to take responsibility and commitment to deliver excellent results and we offer a flexible working environment, a great team and a lot of fun.
We are searching for a candidate with the following profile:
- Life science background
- Good planning and communicative skills
- Good programming skills - you must have been exposed to programming in C, C#, Python or similar.
- Take responsibility and work independent
- Solve problems independently
- Be part of a team
- Must be able to travel nationally and internationally
- Manage activities across multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Experience with of programming complex applications is desired.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with on-time project handling.
- Understand the customers’ assays and workflow and guide them into the world of automation.
- Design automation concepts and bridge this info between the customer and our Swiss engineering / production site.
- Develop customized protocols to control the liquid handling platform.
- Troubleshoot and optimize liquid handling and protocol performance