Join us at Arcam and become part of the additive revolution!
We are now looking for an experienced technical sales person to grow sales within 3D Technologies worldwide. You support the GE Additive sales organization and make sure that they are up-to-date with the latest commercial and technical information.
As Area Manager you are responsible for supporting a regional sales organization with knowledge of the EBM (Electron Beam Melting) technology through:
- Product Marketing & Sales Trainings to increase the Local Sales Teams ability to convey the message of EBM.
- First line support on EBM specific technical and commercial sales queries.
- Take the lead during Sales Stage development for technical sales guidance when necessary to support the Local Sales.
- Review of Applications to ensure that EBM is part of the offering where applicable.
- Developing customer technical and commercial specifications to increase probability of success and hit rate.
- Understand customer needs and supporting in mapping customer organization.
- Organizing factory visits for Customers.
- Representative at exhibitions and fairs.
- You hold a university degree in engineering along with a proven track record of successful technical sales.
- It is essential that you have widespread industrial experience.
- Fluency in English and Swedish is required, additional languages is an advantage.
An exciting, flexible and technically advanced environment with interesting customers. Full time position with a wide variety of added employee benefits, including bonus, flexible working hours, health and pension insurance benefits. We offer you a stimulating and global work environment which will give you valuable experience and contribute to your future development. You will get the opportunity to interact with highly committed colleagues from different cultures.
We strive for gender balance and believe that actively prioritizing a high level of diversity in our workforce creates competitive advantage. It is our people that make the difference!
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Dfind Science & Engineering. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible Senior Recruitment Consultant Monica Willeborg by e-mail: email@example.com
Location: Your base will be at the HQ in Mölndal, Sweden but you will travel extensively worldwide to ensure excellent customer relationships.
Application: Apply now and join our team! Please register your application at dfind.se no later than August 26, 2018.