A fun, flexible and technically advanced environment with interesting customers. It’s a full-time position with a wide variety of added employee benefits, including bonus, flexible working hours, health and pension insurance benefits. We offer you an exciting and global working environment which will give you valuable experience and contribute to your future development. You will have the opportunity to interact with highly committed colleagues from different cultures. We strive for gender balance and believe that actively prioritizing a high level of diversity in our workforce creates competitive advantage. We are currently expanding and will soon move to a new and modern facility.
As a Mechanical Engineer you are expected to perform tasks such as:
- Develop and design new and existing solutions within EBM Systems
- Be one of our subject matter experts within EBM systems. In this role you will develop and give input to the technical roadmap as well as technical requirement specification
- Identity root cause problems and close knowledge gaps
- Perform and document FMEA and Design Reviews in a cross functional setup
- Your CAD-design tools are Creo and Windchill
- Document each case of development progress in Jira
- Contribute to technical input and give information to the technical publications/instructions.
- Contribute to improve the quality of our design guidelines
We believe you have a relevant academic degree in Mechanics or Mechatronics and a minimum of 5 years’ experience from working with mechanical design within preferably advanced machine equipment development. Experience of working with Additive technology, Powder Distribution, Heat and Vacuum Management or Contamination free environments is an asset. You communicate in English and in Swedish and like to work in an international environment with high pace. You are an open-minded team player with willingness to find innovative solutions and to deliver quality results.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Dfind Science & Engineering. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact responsible Recruitment Consultant Susanne Lindman at +46 72 988 94 29.
Apply now and join our team!
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your application as soon as possible at dfind.se/science-engineering but no later than May 6, 2019.
Arcam EBM joined GE Additive in 2017 to further strengthen the additive offering with the unique Electron Beam Melting (EBM) technology, for volume production of metal components. Arcam AB was founded in 1997 and delivered the first EBM system in 2003. GE Additive is part of GE, the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE Additive includes additive machine providers Concept Laser and Arcam, along with additive materials provider AP&C.
Read more about our technology: www.arcam.com or www.ge.com/additive