Arcam Group provides Electron Beam Melting systems through Arcam EBM in Sweden, powder metals through AP&C in Canada and implant contract manufacturing through DTI in the U.S.
Join us at Arcam and become part of the additive revolution!
Arcam AB work with the latest in additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing) and are the forefront in our field. We believe that you are an ambitious, goal-oriented person who understands what is needed to complete and finalize a project. You take pride in your work and committed to delivering quality results on time. You enjoy working in a creative and integrated environment where you’ll be taking responsibility and having influence.
We are looking for a Product Owner/team leader to join our Build Environment Team. The team has the overall responsibility for managing the mechanical and automation parts of the machine, enabling an flawless electron beam melting environment. You will work with a highly skilled team of engineers and have a key role in our product development organization.
As Product Owner/Team Leader (PO) at Arcam you are one of two leaders in an agile team. The other leading role is the Scrum Master (SM). You work closely together with the SM on a daily basis being primary responsible for making sure that the team backlog is in good shape in order to maximize the value of work being done in each sprint. Your responsibility is also to lead a team of 9 engineers and to plan, prioritize and ensure that the team is doing the right things but also to reduce holdback and provide maintenance and support to the team. Being the primary team leader for the team requires that you regularly check in with employees on their progress on goals; offer coaching or assistance, or revise goals if necessary. You will report to the group manager of Hardware Development.
- Maintain, prioritize and define team backlog
- Define acceptance criteria’s for team activities/items
- Technical responsible for products defined in the team
- Act as the link between product managers and the development team, keep track of requirements and make sure the development process runs smoothly
- Communication with other PO’s and stakeholders
- Lead the team of 6-10 engineers and offer coaching or assistance in their daily work
- Minimum B.Sc.in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of proven track record and experience from a leading role within mechanical product development
- Interest for technique and curiosity to learn and understand complex technical systems
- Previous experience working with Lean/Agile methods
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- Knowledge and experience of working in Jira is considered as highly appreciated
A fun, flexible and technically advanced environment filled with competent colleagues and interesting customers. A full time position with a wide variety of added employee benefits, including bonus, flexible working hours, health and pension insurance benefits.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Dfind Science & Engineering. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Emilie Hedman at +46 72 988 98 27 or by e-mail email@example.com
Apply now and join our team!
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your application as soon as possible but no later than March 31st, 2018.