Ansaldo STS is now looking for a project engineer to strengthen their engineering organization within the railway business. The company is in an exciting period with interesting projects.
In your role as project engineer you will primarily be responsible for the daily execution of project tasks regarding the development, change management and overall architecture of the signaling system within the framework of the ERMTS level 2 projects.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Ensure the project objectives are communicated to the team and to monitor that all activities are correctly directed towards fulfilment of the objectives according to time plan and budget.
- Coordination of signaling requirement activities and change anagement.
- Ensure that signaling subsystem interfaces are clearly identified, documented, agreed and managed.
- Contribute to the issuing of the integration plan and ensure the signaling integration activities are implemented and monitored according to project activities and indicators.
- A M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Electrical, Electronic, Computer engineering or Information technologies or equivalent technical background.
- 3-5 years of experience of working within the railway industri with similar job.
- Technical understanding of railway signaling.
- Project management experience from the railway and industry are a plus but not a must.
- Very good communication skills in English and Swedish, both in speech and writing.
As a person you are proactive, determined, have the ability to handle a dynamic project environment and is skilled in communication and building good relationships. You are service minded, result oriented, easy to work with and enjoy a multicultural environment. You value structure and have the ability to effectively and independently execute your work and drive your projects forward.
Employer: Ansaldo STS
Job type: Full time
Application: Last date for application 2019-01-13, interviews will be cunducted on continously so applay as soon as possible.
For information: In this recruitment process Ansaldo STS is working together with Dfind Science & Engineering. If the position sounds attractive to you, or if you have any questions regarding the position, please contact recruitment consultant Jan Smith, 072-515 55 15.
Ansaldo STS is an international leader with a global presence in signaling and the implementation of integrated transport systems for freight and passenger railways, as well mass transit systems.
We design, manufacture and implement signaling systems for the management and control of freight and passenger traffic on mainline railways as well as metros. We design, develop and plan the work needed to provide the latest technology for your railway or metro system.
Ansaldo STS is headquartered in Genoa and has over 4,200 employees in 28 different countries.
Keywords: railway, technical project manager, project engineer, singnalsystem, ERMTS