A fun, flexible and technically advanced environment with interesting customers. It’s a full-time position with a wide variety of added employee benefits, including bonus, flexible working hours, health and pension insurance benefits. We offer you an exciting and global working environment which will give you valuable experience and contribute to your future development. You will have the opportunity to interact with highly committed colleagues from different cultures. We strive for gender balance and believe that actively prioritizing a high level of diversity in our workforce creates competitive advantages. We are currently expanding and will soon move to a new and modern facility in Mölnlycke.
As a Project Manager you are expected to perform tasks such as:
- Manage projects according to our project models and ensure project scope, cost and time constraints are met
- Plan resources and manage issues and risks
- Together with the project sponsor ensure that projects meet business objectives and support our strategic direction
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders are informed about the development in the project
- Assemble, coordinate and lead project teams and eliminate obstacles so that everyone can work, collaborate and communicate as easily as possible within the project
- Secure that projects are documented according to Arcam routines and best practices
- Support the Arcam project methodology by sharing and developing best practices and training of Arcam project managers and team members
- Ensure that the Arcam project methodology is continuously improved
- Through benchmarking, competence development and networking ensure that the project management skills at Arcam aims to be world class
We believe you have a relevant academic degree in Engineering and at least five years’ experience of technical work and leadership skills as a project manager. A certification (PMI, IPMA or PRINCE2) is desirable, but not a requirement. You communicate fluently in English and like to work in an international environment with high pace. You are a great communicator and team player with the ability to build relations throughout the organization. We believe you have the ability to work proactively and to motivate yourself and others towards set goals.
Arcam EBM joined GE Additive in 2017 to further strengthen the additive offering with the unique Electron Beam Melting (EBM) technology, for volume production of metal components. Arcam AB was founded in 1997 and delivered the first EBM system in 2003.
GE Additive is part of GE, the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE Additive includes additive machine providers Concept Laser and Arcam, along with additive materials provider AP&C.
Read more about our technology: www.arcam.com or www.ge.com/additive
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Dfind Science & Engineering. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact responsible Recruitment Consultant Nadja Bergman at +46 72 988 98 28.
Apply now and join our team!
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your application as soon as possible at dfind.se/science-engineering no later than May 31, 2019.
Dfind Science & Engineering is part of Randstad, a global leader in the HR services industry. First of June, Dfind Science & Engineering changes name to Randstad Engineering and Randstad Life Sciences. We will retain our organization and, above all, our strong specialization towards Engineering & Life Science within what will become Randstad Engineering and Randstad Life Sciences.